The Turbo XE misting system utilizes centrifugal force atomization to achieve reliable operation without the requirement of nozzles, high pressure pumps, compressed air or filtration. These fog fans may be operated manually or automated; running air only or fogging fluid. The fogging output is adjustable and controlled by a flowmeter's needle valve. Flowmeters require a water supply of 10 to 100 PSI; however, for special applications, flowmeters can be bypassed and fans gravity-fed. Aquafog XE-2000 Turbo XE 1HP (115/230V, 60Hz, 1Ph) includes Flowmeter Panel FP-24 or FP-34
- Standard-equipped with a Baldor wash-down-duty motor for strength and reliability in wet, harsh environments.
- Uses ordinary water and power supply to produce high quality, high volume fog.
- Fans can be stationary or equipped with oscillation.
- Excellent for safe, effective chemical fogging. Used for liquid pesticide and fungicide application, insecticide use and foliar feedings.
- Capable of continuous duty operation.
For Operators Manual (Click Here)
Diameter 21 in / 53.5 cm
Depth 17.5 in / 44.5 cm
Height 25 in / 63.5 cm
|Propulsion Distance||30-35 ft / 10-11 m|
|Noise @ 10 ft||72 dB(A)|
|Average Particle Size:||
5-10 microns @ low output
25 microns @ mid output
35 microns @ high output
|CFM:||1/2 HP - 3,000;
1/3 HP - 2,800
1/2 HP - 7.4/3.7A @ 115/230V
1/2 HP - 1/2A @ 230/460V 3Ph
1/3 HP - 4.4 amps @ 240V 50Hz
|Hardware:||300 Series stainless steel|
Endures temperatures from 31° to 160° F
Indoors / outdoors
Humidity to 100% RH
UV stabilized & impact resistant