There is a wide variety of welding machines for production of cages for piles, beam, columns and girders; including semi-automatic plants for production of reinforcement mesh and cages.
- Production of high precision reinforcement cages for reinforced concrete pipes, driven and bored piles, poles, girders, pillars, columns and other structural elements.
- Designed for the production of reinforcement cages with diameters from 100mm-6,000 mm.
- Can be equipped/programmed to fabricate conical cages, cages with bell sockets or zigzag longitudinal wires.
- No limit to the length of the reinforcement cages which can be manufactured.
- Semi-automatic range of machinery with manual longitudinal wire feed with bar material designed for manufacturing of heavyweight cages for bored piles, columns and girders.
- Roll Bed 8' 6" Long
- Cleated Feed Rolls
- Bending Roll Manual Adjustment
- Heavy Duty Tapered Bearings
- Wire Coil Stand #5000 included in package
- Maximum Capacity W6
- Feed Rate 68 fpm
- Adjustable Roll Tray
- Heavy Plate & I-Beam Welded Frames
- Made in the USA
Frame Mounted Control Panel
For Safety - Requires two hands to operate
- Three Horsepower motor with Integral Gearbox
- Pre-Wired 230/460v, 3-Ph motor, 60-Hz