Industrial Water Heaters
Sioux's high-efficiency industrial water heaters are among the most efficient on the market today. Sioux water heating systems provide a continuous hot water supply without preheating and no recovery time. The operation is simple. A 100°F temperature rise can be reached in only 3-5 minutes (depending on the unit rating). Outlet temperatures and flow rates can be held at precise levels. Commercial and industrial hot water heating systems are pre-plumbed and pre-wired for easy installation. Diesel, LP, or natural gas; or a combination burner that will burn any of the above fuels.
For over 50 years, Sioux has manufactured water heaters that are used in a variety of industries such as:
- Concrete Production
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- CIP or COP cleaning applications in processing facilities
- Various Process and Fluid Heating applications
Units can be constructed using all stainless steel wetted parts including the heating coil and holding tank if the customer's application cannot utilize the standard carbon steel material. Units like this have been built for applications in the manufacturing and food markets as well as the blending of dry urea prills to manufacture diesel exhaust fluid (DEF).
Sioux Water Heaters
- M Series - 1, 2, or 3 Million BTU/Hr Output
- HM Series - 1.7 or 5 Million BTU/Hr Output
- Hybrid Series - 3 Million BTU/Hr Output
- HWP & PWP Series - 1, 2, or 3 Million BTU/Hr Output with Included Water Tank
- M-415 - 415,000 BTU/Hr Water Heater for Mobile Applications Such as Volumetric Concrete Mixer Trucks